Amanda works as a Strategist at Zeus Jones, specializing in community building, content partnerships and re-writing the rules of social media marketing.
Before working at Zeus Jones, Amanda managed marketing teams at a handful of successful Silicon Valley startups.
In Amanda’s free time, she likes to run with her dogs around Minneapolis’s myriad lakes (weather permitting), collect vintage evening gowns from the 1940s, and sing along to Kidz Bop with her future stepdaughter, Claire.
Little Known Talents
- Makes a very tasty chicken pot pie
- Can spot vintage couture from miles away
- Knows all the words to REM’s “It’s the End of the World as We Know It”
Keys to Amanda’s Heart
- Food: A killer charcuterie plate
- Music: Simon & Garfunkel
- Experience: Comfy PJs, firm pillows, room service, and a movie on Pay-Per-View