Gordon works as a Designer at Zeus Jones, specializing in digital design, making square logos and Photoshopping lasers.
Before working at Zeus Jones, Gordon was a design director, taught at the College of Visual Arts, and worked the graveyard shift at Coca-Cola.
In Gordon’s free time, he likes to bike, go on road trips and hang out with his family.
Little Known Talents
- Making laser noises and pretending he can beat box
- Sweet talking his way out of traffic tickets
- Advocating the benefits of the log cabin-style campfire structure
Keys to Gordon’s Heart
- Food: Homemade Mac’n’cheese
- Music: Minimalist piano to hip-hop to corny teen pop
- Experience: Total quiet in the Boundary Waters