Rachel works as a Designer at Zeus Jones, specializing in conceptual thinking, turning ideas into visual realities and making frothy lattes.
Before working at Zeus Jones, Rachel was a rural Illinoisan, a graphic design student at Northwestern College of Minnesota, and a graphic design intern at the Minnesota Zoo.
In Rachel’s free time, she likes to explore the Twin Cities and lands beyond, create new things and hang out at home with her husband, Caleb.
Little Known Talents
- Knitting all things knit-able
- Mastering the Minnesotan accent (usually while knitting)
- Photographing anything from weddings to zoo animals
Keys to Rachel’s Heart
- Food: Anything Greek, and anything chocolate
- Music: Enjoys all her talented brother’s recommendations
- Experience: Being married, and all the laughter it can bring