We’re looking for a long-term freelance writer and community manager to run the social media channels for one new food brand.
This role will require about 35 hrs/week and will run through 2019. The community manager will work both independently — planning, executing, and drawing insights from social posts — and collaboratively with our team, concepting and creating new assets.
We’re looking for someone who has an innate feel for social media, a can-do attitude, and a passion for health-forward food. If you’ve got a designer’s eye or know your way around a camera and the Creative Suite, even better.
- Build and grow our online community by proactively connecting with users on social platforms
- Respond to replies, comments, and mentions on brand posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Create and maintain content calendar, scheduling and posting regular content
- Identify and solicit permission to post user-generated images, partner images, and on-brand photos
- Participate in creative ideation sprints — helping to concept organic and paid brand assets
- Assist with photo shoots
- Write captions for paid and organic posts
Project Management and Reporting
- Work with large number of remote and local partners to identify upcoming needs and plan executions around those needs
- Collaborate with media agency to pull insights from paid and organic post reporting
- Draw insights and conclusions from asset performance and bring thoughts back to larger team
- Be the “hub of the wheel” — coordinating with Zeus Jones, brand teams, media agency, experiential agencies, event teams, and brand ambassadors
- The schedule is somewhat flexible, but because this is a collaborative role, we're looking for someone who is available to work from the Zeus Jones office at least half the time
- We're ideally looking for someone who is open to a limited amount of travel, with maximum being one monthly trip to NYC