We are currently looking for an experienced producer to join Zeus Jones.
Producers at Zeus Jones are natural-born leaders who can carve a path forward, manage multiple workstreams, and coordinate people across them. The ideal candidate understands and thrives on digital, and has the ability to find, diagnose, and solve for systematic problems.
We are a creative workplace that values diversity and inclusion. If your ambition is to grow, this is the environment for you.
What you will be doing:
- Work hand-in-hand with clients to identify paths forward for solving complex problems. This will include identifying new opportunities, developing project approaches, defining core objectives and deliverables, as well as outlining timelines and associated costs to meet these goals.
- Produce assets such as (but not limited to) digital experiences, apps, sites, events programs, products, etc.
- Drive creative and effective problem solving and decision making.
- Collaborate with and support diverse stakeholders, including client teams, ZJ employees and external partners to work towards achieving project goals.
- Define new opportunities and ways to push the work.
- Ensure clear and constant communication across all teams and multiple communication channels.
- Sift through ongoing messy, complex problems, and define multiple ways forward.
- Be a champion for the team and the project. You thrive off of keeping people motivated and getting shit done.
- Create a variety of outputs and have the opportunity to produce assets that include (but not limited to) digital experiences, apps, sites, events programs, products, etc.
- Collective ambition - motivated by the work, not a job title
- A leader who knows how to find the path forward
- Flexible, agile mindset; comfort with ambiguity and imperfection
- Hybrid skills that both sharpen and evolve w/ time
- Culturally immersed
- Self-aware, Self-reflective, Self-advocate
You might also have:
- 5+ years of program management experience or similar role
- Product Management, project management or client management experience
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
This job is currently a remote position. However, as the COVID-19 situation evolves we will continue to evaluate if/when we’re able to reopen our office.
Salary range is $75,000 - $115,000 with the option to negotiate higher based on experience.
Zeus Jones offers a strong culture, ability to work on a wide range of tough-to-crack but super-fascinating business problems, and opportunity to grow alongside a set of industry-leading colleagues. In addition, we provide medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer match, unlimited PTO, short- and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, cell phone bill reimbursement, and generous paid parental leave.