Debbie works as a People Manager at Zeus Jones, specializing in the care and feeding of employees.
Before working at Zeus Jones, Deb was a Meals-On-Wheels driver, executive assistant and photography student.
In her free time, she enjoys cooking, reading and dreaming about renovating the 1880s Train Depot in her back yard.
Little Known Talents
- Rusty fluency in Afrikaans
- Ex-member of a bluegrass group
- Middle School long-jump champion
Keys to Debbie’s Heart
- Food: A good, crusty, blue-rare steak
- Music: Anything except Bluegrass
- Experience: Exploring new places (especially sunny beaches during Minnesota winters)