Francine works as a Designer at Zeus Jones, specializing in making brands look cool, curating moods, and wearing black turtlenecks in all four seasons.
Before working at Zeus Jones Francine created content for a handful of digital platforms, studied graphic design at the University of Minnesota and grew up in San Diego.
In Francine’s free time, she likes to bake late at night, read memoirs, and try new restaurants.
Little Known Talents
- Yelling at sporting events
- Maximizing dishwasher space
- Picking up new hobbies
Keys to Francine’s Heart
- Food: Two Cheesy Gordita Crunches
- Music: Hitch movie soundtrack
- Experience: Walking through fresh snow