Jon works as a Creative at Zeus Jones, specializing in ambitious writing, ambitious ideas, and ambitious muttering to himself in a corner.
Before working at Zeus Jones Jon was one of America’s greatest living songwriters,
a fresh-faced kid on Broadway, and the Twin Cities’ #2 roofer. In Jon’s free time, he likes to wrestle his children, defeat them soundly, and talk trash about them to “Mean” Gene Okerlund.
Little Known Talents
- Has all 26 letters memorized
- Knows palindromes forwards and backwards
- Can single-handedly clear a room at a party making dumb dad-jokes like the ones above
Keys to Jon’s Heart
- Food: Meat and Potatoes
- Music: Radiohead and The Smiths
- Experience: Riding Luckdragons and Chasing Down Bullies