Kathy works as a Producer at Zeus Jones, specializing in change management, event production, and solving snagustical problems.
Before working at Zeus Jones Kathy was a sports agent, bed and breakfast owner and failed dog trainer.
In Kathy’s free time, she is taking lessons to master her floatstroke, tackling a 7th kitchen renovation (not on the same house), and sunscarfing in the backyard with husband Peter, daughter, Ruby & naughty Rat Terrier, Maggie.
Little Known Talents
- Left-side driving (has a UK drivers license!)
- A misguided commitment to thinking her owl-delivered Hogwarts letter is just lost in the mail
- Propensity to make up descriptive words
Keys to Kathy’s Heart
- Food: CARBS! Especially her husband’s homemade flatbreads & pasta
- Music: Bedtime sing-alongs with the pip-squeak
- Experience: A fresh pint at the Claghaig Inn in beautiful Glencoe, Scotland