Mike works as a Creative at Zeus Jones, specializing in participatory ideas, writing words and committing fashion faux pas.
Before working at Zeus Jones, Mike was an 8th grader, spelling bee champion and keg loader at Coor’s Brewery.
In Mike’s free time, he likes to draw psychedelic pictures of his dog, hustle folks at pool and read Roald Dahl stories to his family.
Little Known Talents
- Can grow a beard overnight
- Knows which way the wind blows
- Pretty good at eating soup
Keys to Mike’s Heart
- Food: Thai, please
- Music: Anything that gets toes tappin’
- Experience: Once played volleyball with Gary Coleman